+31 (0)71 7501525
Network Engineer (Poland)
Infradata is the Network Integrator for organizations whose core business depends on the network infrastructure. Based on a strong position among the largest service providers in Europe Infradata is expanding the organization internationally. Infradata is focusing on designing, supplying, implementing, maintaining and managing Next Generation Networks.
Infradata focuses on two specific segments: Service Provider Networks and Mission Critical Networks. Within these segments a number of specific challenges and customer groups can be distinguished which Infradata provides with custom made solutions.
We are looking for a Network Engineer colleague to join our Warsaw affiliate with the following knowledge and experience.
As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, namely:
• Technical support and troubleshooting of our customers networks
• Working with customer and in-house NMC's to ensure prompt and efficient incidents resolution
• Troubleshoot issues in a large scale IP networks running MPLS IPv4 and IPv6 and BGP, ISIS and OSPF routing protocols
• Have in-depth knowledge of Linux/UNIX OS's and tools
• Ability to handle extended working hours as well as on-call duty
• Adhere to the change management and incident processes
• Liaise with the vendors for incident and problem management
• Projects and implementation activities among which are migrations and/or green fields installations
• Proof of concept activities
You have the following skills to successfully carry out the responsibilities:
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience
• MsC or at least BsC degree in Information technology study
• Juniper and/or Cisco certified to a professional level
• Knowledge of Enterprise and/or ISP networks.
• Load balancers, firewalls, VPN concentrators working knowledge
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office Suite
• Excellent working knowledge of Linux/UNIX OS' and tools
• Knowledge of Python, Perl programming languages and willingness to code is a big plus
• Team player with strong ethics and ability to coach junior engineers.
• Fluent in spoken and written English, additional language from the European language family is an advantage
• Strong verbal and analytical skills
• Willingness to travel
Infradata is a company that can build connectivity, not only for customers, but also for employees. Besides the focus on customers and innovation strategy, we value culture as the third success factor. Infradata is all about people. They are the capital of our company and ensure the quality of our service. Infradata constantly invests in the quality of its staff and expects its employees to show initiative. It is an informal organization with a winning mentality where working is made fun. We are looking for the best people who do not shy away from challenges.
If this job appeals to you and you meet the job requirements, we would like to receive your resume and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org