Infradata is the Network Integrator for organisations in which the core business is dependent on the network infrastructure. Based on years of experience with Next Generation Networks and an outstanding reputation withsome of the biggest service providers within Europe, the organization is expanding strong internationally.
Everything that Infradata does, is focused on giving organisations control in leveraging the netwerk where they prefer, for every process, on every moment, for everybody. Infradata focusses on the design, delivery, implementation, maintenance and management of Next Generation Networks. Infradata is an award-winning organization (Gouden FD Gazelle, Deloitte Fast 50) and constantly on the lookout for new top employees.
What you can expect from us:
Infradata is a company that can offer its staff a challenging work place. The customer focus and innovative strategy result in challenging projects which demand the most of our employees. Our employees are our most valuable asset, they are the capital of our company and are responsible for the quality of our service. Infradata has an informal culture and invests in the quality and education of her employees. Infradata expects her employees to be self-starting. These aspects allow the company and its employees to keep growing in their personal and technical skills. It is a pleasure to work at Infradata with her flat and informal organisation and winning mentality.
We are forming a community of technologists who will have effective relationships with our cloud networking clients. We are committed to understanding the private/hybrid cloud building sector intimately. We are looking for leading support engineers that will help bring our nuQulus NFV product line to maturity and keep our nuQulus customers satisfied. You will work with a team of support engineers, developers and architects to keep our products modern, lean and ahead of the competition. You have a deep understanding of open cloud architectures and cloud networking using technologies such as SDN, BGP, VXLAN and EVPN. Not only that, but you have at least a reasonable understanding of traditional Service Provider networking technologies such as MPLS and L3VPN, and understand (micro) service based application stacks. Clouds and Networks are what you have for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You operate across different technology stacks. You are well rooted in the Open Source world and are not scared of venturing into the worlds of Juniper, Openstack and Opencontrail.
- MSc degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or similar field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the described or and adjacent field with an established track record in network/cloud operations and/or customer support.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills, including presentation experience, with attested mentorship abilities.
- You will work as part of a team of highly qualified professionals on our nuQulus NFV solutions..
- Excellent in priorities and direction based on our overarching architecture plans.
- Work with our architecture teams to ensure that the new features our customers need, are build in the product and that limitations are fixed.
- Engage with engineering support from our hardware and software partners for problem resolution, such as bug fixing and hardware replacements.
- Working knowledge of various technologies like Openstack, Opencontrail, BGP, MPLS, L3VPN, EVPN, VXLAN, IP fabrics, Linux, NFV, KVM, Python, etc.
If you are interested in this vacancy and you meet the requirements for the job, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Victorine Vaal at +31(0)71-750152.