Are you looking for a new challenge at one of the fastest growing Network & Security integrators in Europe? We are searching for a Network/Security Engineer for our office in Warsaw, Poland.
Your role as a Network/Security Engineer
The Network/Security Engineer works for the Infradata Operations, Project Engineering team and reports to the Manager Engineering.You will play a pivotal role in projects where confidentiality, data integrity and system availability are of vital importance. In this position you will contribute to design & implementations of complex L2 and L3 networks, WiFi implementations, load balancing solutions, VPN deployments, anti-DDOS architectures, network access control or authentication systems. We expect that you will have experience in solution architecture design, high level design and low-level design, systems configuration and L2/L3 networks troubleshooting.
Your main responsibilities include
As a Network/Security Engineer you will be responsible for wide variety of tasks; namely:
- Guiding customer teams at a technical level; project activities such as implementations, migrations, upgrades and/or green field installations;
- Proof of concept activities;
- Troubleshoot issues in a large-scale enterprise and ISP networks and systems;
- Liaise with vendors for incident and problem management;
- Communication and coordination with customer architects to setup or improve existing technical solutions;
- Inventorying (existing) customer network implementations & preparation of technical improvement;
- Creation of High-Level and Low-Level Designs.
We are looking for a future colleague with the following knowledge and experience:
- Proven track record with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a Network/Security Engineer
- role in an IT services environment (preferably worked in an Internet Service or Cloud Networking Provider);
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent working experience;
- JNCIP or/and CCNP certified;
- In-depth knowledge of Juniper, Cisco, F5, Fortinet or Check Point network equipment. Certification on those vendors is a plus;
- Experience with virtual environments, Software Defined Networks (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV);
- Knowledge of Cisco ACI, Python, API's, JSON and Ansible configuration files, is a plus;
- Knowledge o Linux / Unix environments is an advantage;
- You have experience with technical documentation;
- Adhere to change management and incident processes;
- Team player, self-driven, self-motivated with strong ethics;
- Previous experience in the data center industry is desirable;
- You are open minded, eager to learn, able to work in a team of highly skilled professionals, and stress-resistant. On top of that, you are willing to participate in the on-call duty system;
- You have good communication skills;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal;
- Willingness to travel;
Infradata is an award-winning independent provider of state-of-the-art cyber security and cloud networking solutions and services. We enable customers to drive innovation and value with best-of-breed solutions. Infradata creates the foundation for a secure and thriving digital economy and digital society. Infradata is currently active in 7 countries.
At Infradata, it’s all about people and diversity. They are our company’s capital and ensure the quality of our services. Infradata continuously invests in the talents of its employees and also expects them to possess a healthy dose of entrepreneurial spirit and that they are not afraid to show personal initiative. Along with the focus on clients and the innovation strategy, there is also the requisite attention for the third success factor: Our culture. Infradata is a flat and informal international organisation with a winner mentality.
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing award-winning companies in The Netherlands with an international scope.
- You work with leading companies and partners; therefore our organization has a very dynamic work environment with impressive, state-of-the-art projects.
- Excellent remuneration package which includes: a good salary, pension scheme, attractive bonus scheme, laptop, iPhone and a company car.
- Personal development (we enable you to study and develop yourself).
- Working in a modern office with a lot of flexibility.
- A chance to work with extraordinary driven and intelligent colleagues, where we regularly organize fun social activities and outings.
An online screening and a reference check are part of the application procedure.
Have you become enthusiastic about the role and working for Infradata? Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter to Jorinke de Hek
If you require further information call Jorinke de Hek, Corporate Recruiter via +3171-7501525 or send a mail to [email protected].
ID stanowiska: #444226
Data publikacji: 27 grudnia 2018
Skontaktuj się z nami
Porozmawiaj z naszym Specjalistą ds. HR i dowiedz się, dlaczego firma Infradata to wspaniałe miejsce pracy.
Ludzki wymiar łączności z Infradata.
Dajemy ludziom możliwość dzielenia się pomysłami z otaczającym ich światem i urzeczywistniania wizji. Sieć to miejsce, w którym spotykają się ludzie i technologia, a efekty tego połączenia potrafią być naprawdę niesamowite.
Jako pracodawca staramy się pomagać ludziom nawiązywać wartościowe więzi, które przyczynią się do rozwoju ich kariery, budzić uznanie i angażować szerszą społeczność na sposoby, które przynoszą pozytywne zmiany.
Zgłoś się na to stanowisko
Jeśli interesuje Cię ta oferta pracy i spełniasz podane wymagania, koniecznie skontaktuj się z nami!
Dziękujemy. Twoja aplikacja została przyjęta. Wkrótce skontaktujemy się z Tobą.