Super Socket 7 (SS7) Security for Network Operators
What is the challenge?
Protect Super Socket 7 (SS7) network of operators, this to avoid hacker get overview of operator network. Protect mobile customers against:
- Malicious tracking mobile movements.
- Prevent hackers to re-route and intercept mobile calls and sms.
- Prevent hackers to disable voice-, sms- and data services.
What is the solution of Infradata?
- Extensive filtering capabilities: enabling providers to quickly filter PSI messages based on Global Title and IMSI prefix.
- GUI based MAP firewall through service orchestration environment, no vendor dependency and no need for R&D or scripting to set up new filtering.
- On-board SS7 security: fully productised on-board function enabling SS7 security scenarios.
- Low CAPEX & OPEX: single integrated platform for DRA, DEA, IWF and SS7 security running on off-the-shelf servers or virtualized / hosted.
Image: Next Generation SS7 Firewall
Learn how Infradata deployed Broadforward as best fit solution in various other Use Cases. Find them in the menu on the left under 'BroadForward Use Cases' to read more.
Interested in the services of Infradata concerning BroadForward, don't hesitate to contact us at 071 750 1525 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.